my website with marbled works

  • dd21207 <ddrees@ccbcmd.edu>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2002
      Dear Marbling Group

      I have managed to set up a website that mostly works. I have a
      surface design page with a number of marbled pieces as well
      as a page with marbled trees.
      Also ,on my links page, I have a school assignment with stages
      of making marbled trees.

      i would love it if you had a look. The url is;
      www.dedree.com

      I enjoy reading Marbling postings

      Dedree Drees
    • Lavinia Adler
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2002
        WOW! Your marbled trees are magnificent!!!

        Lavinia Adler

        On Sun, 08 Dec 2002 23:10:17 -0000 "dd21207 <ddrees@...>"
        <ddrees@...> writes:
        > Dear Marbling Group
        >
        > I have managed to set up a website that mostly works. I have a
        > surface design page with a number of marbled pieces as well
        > as a page with marbled trees.
        > Also ,on my links page, I have a school assignment with stages
        > of making marbled trees.
        >
        > i would love it if you had a look. The url is;
        > www.dedree.com
        >
        > I enjoy reading Marbling postings
        >
        > Dedree Drees
        >

        > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to