Re: [Marbling] Digest Number 471

  • Deborah S. Harris
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2002
      I use Createx colors with great results - did you soak the fabric in alum
      prior to marbling?

    • manihunt <manihunt@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2002
        Do u use Createx Airbrush colors? That's the only one I can find
        near my place. Does your red look like pink? I use about 1 drop of
        paint per drop of paint. Yes, I did soak the fabric in alum. I used
        about 4 Tbsp alum to 1 gallon of water. Do you build up your colors
        on the base?