[Marbling] Re: Createx colors

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2002
      Try layering more color on. Use the red first so the other colors
      concentrate it. You still may need a dispersant.

      I use my own colors, many people use Golden acylics....I cannot elaborate
      on the, maybe others can. All paints are not the same. Each manufacturer
      has their own formulas, so for example all acrylics or all atercolors do
      not work the same for marbling.

      Iris Nevins
      www.marblingpaper.com