[Marbling] Cadmium toxicity & Kremer Pigmente

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2002
      Hi Jake.....best to mention it is wise not to soak oneself in any cadmium
      pigments ..... but the main real danger is breathing in any pigment powder.
      Many collect in your lungs and stay there. Not good. I would not want to
      work at Kremer!!! not without major respirator! Imagine all the pigment
      dust.

      Still think OSHA is beyond the pale though. No responsible person should
      knowingly endanger an employee but they are extreme. Guess it gives them
      something to do. I feel terribly sorry for Susa.