Re: residue in old size

  • susaglenn
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 9, 2002
      One of OSHA's favorite things to fine a small business for is the
      lack of MSDS sheets on file for EVERYTHING used in the business
      including the Windex, liquid hand soap, and don't forget the White
      Out (typing correction fluid). They could shut down every little
      business they wanted to including every paper pusher out there. Just
      because you bought the stuff retail at the grocery store & have been
      using it for years at home is no excuse to not have those MSDS
      sheets on file. It really makes you wonder about what they think
      their mission really is. So if you want to be in compliance,
      remember the MSDS sheets on everything including the size, household
      ammonia, and vinegar. Oh, and the paints. ALL of the paints.

      Susa Glenn

      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 9, 2002
        OMG!!! I am convinced....shall always work from home, no employees, just
        call myself freelance artist. This is true insanity. SOAP?????

        Oh.....am I allowed to do my "art" by the way, if someone else lives in my
        house????? Am I murdering them when I do laundry? This is beyond belief.

        Is one allowed to wash one's paintbrushes?

        IrisNevins