Re: [Marbling] Ebru in Istanbul

  • Oguzhan Tugrul
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2002
      If people are interested in Turkish ebru artists
      in the European section of Istanbul ,
      we have a group established
      EBRUPA !

      will be delighted to help people
      looking for guidance in Ebru world in Istanbul,
      private collections,museum and library collections
      and related arts calligraphy,illumination,and bookarts

      prices are relative,since some Ebrucu think highly of their work
      we would rather introduce the member and non member Ebru makers
      and let the purchaser decide.

      please,do arrange an appointment

      IT IS AN INEBRIATING EXPERIENCE
      HERE AT THE COAST OF SEA OF MARBLE (Sea of Marmara)

      Oz from artistaNbul