Galen Berry marbling class

  • southvalleysoaps2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      I hope I am not stepping on toes here, but I am in the need of
      students whishing to take a beginning marbling class from Galen
      Berry. We are located in Southern Oregon, Medford, and this is for
      next Friday, November 8th, from noon to 5pm. The cost is $55.00 and
      all materials are furnished. sorry for the late notice but we are at
      the deceiding point and I am short of students to be able to hold the
      class. If you are in this area and are interested, please call me
      before late evening at 541-535-1910.
      Thank you,
      Melinda