Re: Marbling on ceramics

  • Weshabak@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2002
      Hi, I am a lurker here. I read the posts each and every day. I don't
      contribute or post unless I really have something to say. In this case, I
      have some questions; Is it possible to marble on glazed ceramic tile? If
      so, can someone tell me what paints they use, how they marble the tile, and
      how they get the patterns to stay on the tile, being that the glaze is so
      slippery. I also read that mirror can be marbled!!! How the heck is that
      possible???? Please let me know! Thanks %-}