[Marbling] hi

  • IrisNevins
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2002
      Very nice site, Coran. And nice to see another marbler/jeweler!
      IrisNevins
      www.marblingpaper.com
    • m.murat elhan
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 2005
        hi ,

        I 've just joined this group .I'm living Ankara , Turkey.I 've made marbling since 1994.I 'm making marbling traditional methods.I learnt this art Salih Elhan who is one of the masters of marbling in Turkey.I 've got marbling art studio and given marbling lesson there.is there any problem or any questions about making marbling,I'm happy to solve your problem and answer your question.

        I 've got web site www.salihelhan.com.tr this site is turkish but I want to translate english 2 or 3 months later.But there are a lot of different marbling sample and also traditional samples.

        I'm happy to join this group see you.

        murat elhan
        M/art studio