Re: [Marbling] bouquet comb

  • Laura Sims
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2002
      If I'm not mistaken you saw a gizmo designed and
      constructed by Galen Berry. It is not a bouquet comb,
      but has a spring between 2 rakes so that the rakes are
      pulled together through a section of the tank
      perpendicular to a chevron pattern to make a pretty
      little detail. It is then picked up and moved to a
      new section until the entire surface has the design
      over the entire surface of the bath. Wish I could be
      more specific. Maybe someone has a close up shot of
      one of the papers.

      Best, Laura

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/