Re: [Marbling] marbling on wood

  • Lavinia Adler
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2002
      Nice pieces! Thanks for sharing. Now if only we could touch them....

      Lavinia Adler

      On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 13:28:06 -0500 del&maryStubbs
      <mdstubbs@...> writes:
      > Hello all you dear wonderful crazy people
      > Here is a picture site of some of the work that my wife
      > Mary-Celine
      > has carved or turned, and then marbled. Hopefully just click and
      > it
      > will open . Thanks, Del Stubbs
      > <http://www.picturetrail.com/marysmarbling>

      Only $9.95 per month!
      Visit www.juno.com
    • Sue Cole
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2014
        I HAD saved the link after all:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m43OCJdjIo

        marbling on wood with acrylics, also good overview on marbling for beginners

        He goes through all the steps of basic marbling and is using Golden Fluid Acrylics

        He also put another source for carrageenan in the comments, but I haven't double checked it

        Sue