Thanks

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2002
      Vi

      Thanks so much for taking the time to write what Woolnough had to say about
      indigo. I had seen some samples of the book cloth some time ago in Boston,
      but couldnĀ¹t remember the colors clearly. I do remember that he marbled
      colored thin weight starch-filled cloths.

    • sixshort
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
        Thanks for all the encouraging remarks about my marbling for
        calligraphy. And thanks, Jake, for those wonderful links to
        calligraphic works from Iran and Japan - inspirational. I received
        just one reply from a marbler who did a little marbling for
        calligraphy years ago! I would very much appreciate hearing from
        anyone who has experience in this field, or is considering linking up
        with a calligrapher for collaborative work, so that we can share ideas
        and techniques.

        Vi Wilson is the only marbler I know personally who produces fine
        marbling for calligraphy.

        Happy marbling. Joan
      • loubrockman
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2007
          Thanks to everyone who has helped with suggestions.

          Much appreciated.

          Louise