2 other marblings from Belgium

  • Alain Valet
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2002
      Hello,

      I've just posted 2 new samples of my marble works.
      The second one - Soleil24 - is in fact a digital collage realized by
      mixing one of my marbling with the eyes and structure of a sun
      sculpture I have at home.

      A question to all the members: does it exist a magazine focused on
      marbling ? do you sometimes send your work to magazines such as
      Somerset Studio ?

      As I'm new in this group, I don't know the other members. I will be
      glad if some of you could send me the address of your website (I'm
      sure lots of you have one...)

      Bye,
    • James M Mahoney
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2002
        Hello, Alain -

        I tried twice to send you an e-mail, but it came back both times as
        undeliverable. Has anyone else tried and had that problem? If you will
        send me an e-mail, I will respond. My e-mail address is
        marimacs@...

        Monita Mahoney
        On Thu, 10 Oct 2002 18:08:42 -0000 "Alain Valet" <alainvalet@...>
        writes:
        > Hello,
        >
        > I've just posted 2 new samples of my marble works.
        > The second one - Soleil24 - is in fact a digital collage realized by
        >
        > mixing one of my marbling with the eyes and structure of a sun
        > sculpture I have at home.
        >
        > A question to all the members: does it exist a magazine focused on
        > marbling ? do you sometimes send your work to magazines such as
        > Somerset Studio ?
        >
        > As I'm new in this group, I don't know the other members. I will be
        >
        > glad if some of you could send me the address of your website (I'm
        > sure lots of you have one...)
        >
        > Bye,

      • nuri pinar yildirim
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 12, 2002
          Cher Alain,
          Suposant que vous etes francophone je me permets de vous ecrire en francais. Vos travaux de marbrure sont tres interessants et enigmatiques. Felicitations.
          J'aimerais etre en communication avec vous concernant la marbrure.
          Entretemps voici l'adresse de mon website: www.hisartghroup.com
          Bonne continuation et meilleures salutations.
          Nuri Pinar
          ww.hisartgroup.com Alain Valet <alainvalet@...> wrote:Hello,

          I've just posted 2 new samples of my marble works.
          The second one - Soleil24 - is in fact a digital collage realized by
          mixing one of my marbling with the eyes and structure of a sun
          sculpture I have at home.

          A question to all the members: does it exist a magazine focused on
          marbling ? do you sometimes send your work to magazines such as
          Somerset Studio ?

          As I'm new in this group, I don't know the other members. I will be
          glad if some of you could send me the address of your website (I'm
          sure lots of you have one...)

          Bye,

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT