Marbling worshop in mass state

  • lucielapierre
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2002
      To all members how teach marbling in Mass state this fall.

      Last may, I did a demonstration at the Pointe-a-Calliere historical
      museum in Montreal. I met people from Quebec, Canada Europe and
      United-State. I met a young woman from Mass, she's very interest to
      learn marbling on paper. I said to her I will try to find a marbling
      wokshop near her place.

      If someone will give a wookshop around or in the Mass state . Can you
      give me the information?
      It will be very king from you.

      Regard

      Lucie Lapierre