New member and marbling from Belgium

  • Alain Valet
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2002
      Good morning, or good evening to everybody,

      I joined this list a few days ago. I've been doing marbling for 10
      years, not on the classical method. I use enamel gloss painting, 3
      primary colors, red, blue and yellow. I've just posted 3 samples of
      my works and invite you to see them in the file section.
      Don't hesitate to send me your reactions,

      Alain