Re: auction book

  • enidadams
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2002
      Hi Vi,
      Thanks so much for your offer! 300 DPI and the size of a playing
      card are the guidelines the editor gave me. I would suggest you set
      your camera to highest resolution jpeg and try e-mailing at a slow
      time for your server. I was there for the frenzied bidding but don't
      remember how much the book raised for the glorious cause. Please
      remind me if you don't mind my including that detail, along with
      dimensions of the book. My deadline is Oct.11th so as soon as it is
      convenient for you to send the image would be great.
      Best,
      Enid