Re: Sun Spot Marble

  • Evi Parissi
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 5, 2000
      --- In Marbling@onelist.com, Adele Epstein <atelier_adele@y...> wrote:

      > I'm having trouble with this one, too. I note that all the other
      jpeg files in the archives have little pictures of mountains on their
      icons, but this one doesn't. Does that mean something? G- can you
      tell us more about this image viewer? What is it????, is it
      software? how is it installed? I've never heard of an "image
      viewer."

      > Many thanks, Adele

      > Adele Epstein
      > New York, New York

      I, too, had problem viewing this file and to overcome the problem I
      associated the file with my browser and was able to see it.
      I have a Windows 98 platform and use both Netscape and Microsoft
      Explorer.
    • Evi Parissi
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 5, 2000
        If you have a Windows98 platform and use Netscape you can view the
        file by right clicking on the image link and choose the "Open in New
        Window" option from the dialog box that appears. Then choose "Open
        it" from the new dialog box and it will open easily.

        Hope I helped a bit.

        Evi Parissi
      • anjutai
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 14 11:23 AM
          Hi Peter

          I just read your message. Would you please mail the sun spot to me
          too. Thank you.

          Anjali