Re: [Marbling] new to group

  • Melinda Jensen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2002
      Hi Judy,
      I also am new to marbling fabric. Been playing about a month now. Have read everything I can get my hands on and have a new book on its way. I also just received new paints from Utrecht I think is the name. Have not had a chance to work with the paints yet, but I thought they would be all ready to use, only to find I have to mix them.
      What have you made so far and how has it turned out? It would be nice to have someone new also to talk with. Keep in touch.
      Melinda
      soaplady@...
      www.southvalleysoaps.com