why me ?

  • Oguzhan Tugrul
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2002
      Is this possible ?
      When I was in New York,I wanted to buy suminagashi inks from Central Art Supply,
      my search was in vain looking for them in Connecticut and Massachusetts ...

      Some of us who were at the Folklife Festival know that it took us five days !
      to find binding clips to hang artwork with fishing line ,

      I think something was fishy about it ,
      because Staples were not on strike !

      p.s. retrospective thinking ,at the coast of Sea of Marbling ...