Phoebe Easton

  • floatingcolors
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2002
      Hello everyone
      Muir and Agnes Dawson, Sid Berger, Jean Marie Seaton,
      James Anderson and I(hopefully Harry Dougherty, Olaf and
      Barbara Minton) are planning a show and tell party for Phoebe
      on October 13. If any of you who were at the wonderful
      Gathering at Arrowmont and have some photos to share it
      would be wonderful if you could send them to Phoebe so we
      can lay them out. Sid is going to present the slide show on
      Karli Frigge and Jean Marie is bringing her fabulous book
      "Modern Marblers Tribute" for Phoebe to see.
      Regards, Ingrid Weimann
    • Ingrid
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2006
        Dear marbling friends
        Phoebe passed away peacefully this morning.
        She was a dear friend to both Christopher and me.
        I will miss her dearly, Ingrid