Sun Spot Marble

  • Adele Epstein
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 5, 2000

      I'm having trouble with this one, too.  I note that all the other jpeg files in the archives have little pictures of mountains on their icons, but this one doesn't.  Does that mean something?  G- can you tell us more about this image viewer?  What is it????, is it software?  how is it installed?   I've never heard of an "image viewer."

      Many thanks, Adele

      By way of intro, I marble for fun and to create papers to use in book and box structures.As I live in an apartment, I marble sporadically, in workshops or when I can rent/borrow or join someone in their studio space.  What drew me to marbling was the water and color, and the way they interact (I'm really a water person).  Have taken workshops with Iris Nevins, Don Guyot and Lauren Rowland.

      Adele Epstein
      New York, New York
      atelier_adele@...

      Do You Yahoo!?
    • Evi Parissi
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 5, 2000
        --- In Marbling@onelist.com, Adele Epstein <atelier_adele@y...> wrote:

        > I'm having trouble with this one, too. I note that all the other
        jpeg files in the archives have little pictures of mountains on their
        icons, but this one doesn't. Does that mean something? G- can you
        tell us more about this image viewer? What is it????, is it
        software? how is it installed? I've never heard of an "image
        viewer."

        > Many thanks, Adele

        > Adele Epstein
        > New York, New York

        I, too, had problem viewing this file and to overcome the problem I
        associated the file with my browser and was able to see it.
        I have a Windows 98 platform and use both Netscape and Microsoft
        Explorer.
      • Evi Parissi
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 5, 2000
          If you have a Windows98 platform and use Netscape you can view the
          file by right clicking on the image link and choose the "Open in New
          Window" option from the dialog box that appears. Then choose "Open
          it" from the new dialog box and it will open easily.

          Hope I helped a bit.

          Evi Parissi
        • anjutai
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 14, 2008
            Hi Peter

            I just read your message. Would you please mail the sun spot to me
            too. Thank you.

            Anjali