marbled glass

  • Oguzhan Tugrul
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2002
      DO NOT LOSE YOUR MARBLES !

      p.s. if Ms.Nelle Tresselt gave you a marbled glass egg at Arrowmont .

      We are happy for the participants of the 5th gathering ,who got the rush
      how about us ?
      shall we get some online information as to what really happened ,
      where is marbling going traditionally or contemporary directions ,
      (Did Ms.Tresselt mention to anyone about Inkjet marbling?)
      what happened to juried artwork (photos on line ?)
      will presented papers be shared on the list ?
      was the event/demonstrations recorded on digital film ?
      can they later be purchased from US Marbling Database ?
      is it true that the ghost of Ink and Gall was seen by an unknown marbling artist
      around Arrowmont neighbourhood ?
      when is the marbling magazine coming out ? (every other art has one or two)

      Sober up from Arrowmont hangover !