Thank God for IMG!

  • enidadams
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2002
      I had no idea just how much I needed to be with my tribe! I am so
      grateful for the generous spirits who were organizers and
      contributors to this amazing confluence. Sharing a conversation, a
      meal or a dance with those of you I got to know was priceless. I
      can't believe I wondered if I could afford to attend--how could I not?

      Being able to see all of your work was an inspiration. I hope any of
      you traveling near Washington, DC will be in touch. My studio is in
      a train station in the bucolic contryside nearby.

      Enid Adams
      enid@... or enidadams@...
      Box 108, The Plains, VA 20198
      540-253-5678