IMG2002

  • floatingcolors
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2002
      Hello everyone, I miss you already
      Milena, you said it so well and I will make a copy for Phoebe
      who is doing better every day.
      I too thank the Planning Board who did such a marvelous job
      organizing the minutest detail so that we could feel free
      as birds. I thank beautiful Arrowmont for hosting this event
      so that we all could be together, sharing meals and greeting
      or hugging each other(again)as we headed towards our chosen
      lectures or spending time revisiting the exhihibtions again
      and again.
      Already at the entrance where the colorful exhibition by the
      children work welcomed us I knew it was going to be a light and
      wonderful experience.
      Yes, Phoebe was missed and I took as much in as possible, taking
      photos for her so I can tell her when I visit and in the meantime
      share over the phone or copy yahoo for her.
      I got to spend a couple of hours with Montse at the Knoxville
      Airport; sitting in rocking chairs under real trees. We told
      each other stories with our hands and feet not speaken each
      other's languages but we understood each other. Montse
      eventually said that people probably thought we were mute.
      This Gathering was a great gift for my soul.
      Thank you everyone, Ingrid