Re: [Marbling] help please :)

  • mcclend364
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11 6:25 AM
      Hi Jessica,

      I've been marbling for a year now and have by-passed a great deal of the frustrating experiences many people experience when beginning in marbling. The secret is to work with materials are already known to be compatible, because there are plenty of variables to balance without having the question in your head "is this even possible to work?" Believe me you will ask this question on some days anyway.

      My formula for a successful beginning? Diane Maurer-Mathison's book 'The Ultimate Marbling Handbook' , Iris Nevins' '105 Helpful Hints'. I buy all my supplies from Colophon . http://home.earthlink.net/~colophon/ I'm sure the other sources Iris Nevins mentioned are excellent as well.

      Have fun with it - Jeff