Guild of Book Workers Standards of Excellence

  • eric.c.alstrom@dartmouth.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2002
      [Please excuse the cross posting...]

      A complete schedule of the Guild of Book Workers 2002 Seminar on Standards
      of Excellence in Minneapolis, Minnesota is now available in printable form
      on the world wide web at

      http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/

      You can also print out an application form. Notice that the Guild of Book
      Workers now accepts major credit cards.

      Although the tours are nearly full and some have waiting lists, there are
      still openings for the seminar. This includes the Friday Night Forum, with
      vendors open on Friday night. It also includes Sunday morning activities,
      like the Symposium for Instructors of the Book Arts, and the Open House at
      Indulgence Press, studio of Wilber (Chip) Shilling.

      This year's program includes masters of bookbinding, calligraphy,
      papermaking and conservation. And of course, our fabulous annual trade fair.
      Our vendors always welcome visits from the local book arts community.

      Check it out on the web, and check into the seminar.

      Pamela Barrios
      Guild of Book Workers Standards of Excellence Committee Chair
      801-422-2988 (for further info)