Re: [Marbling] Preview exhibit at Arrowmont!

  • Laura Sims
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
      Dear Dedree,

      I am sorry you were unable to spend more time looking
      at the exhibit. However, since we could not afford a
      catalog we will have slide sets available to order
      from the juried and presenter exhibition. I will post
      details to order after the conference. The exhibits
      will be traveling to the Folk Art Center, Oct 12 to
      Jan. 26, 2003 in Asheville, North Carolina. It is on
      the Blue Ridge Parkway.

      If anyone is in the area you may visit Open Portfolio
      Day at the conference 10-12:15 and 1:20-3:30 PM
      September 5. It is a buy, sell and trade day for all
      of the participants.

      Excitement is building as Sept. 4 fast approaches. For
      those of you who are coming safe journey. For any who
      are unable to come we will do our best to give a good
      report afterwards.

      Best to all, Laura

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
        Is there any possibility of having the slides of the conference juried pieces posted on someone's web page?