Re: [Marbling] suminagashi demo

  • jmharring@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2002
      Hi Diane,
      You did a fabulous job on Martha's show. Do you know that you were also on
      Carol Duvall's HGTV show this morning. Between the 2 shows, you'll be well
      known everywhere! Best wishes.
      jacki harrington
    • dkmaurer1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27, 2002
        Thank you Jackie! I had no idea that both shows were airing today. The
        Carol Duvall show is about four years old. I've been swamped with e-mails
        and phone calls all day. I guess Martha is still doing okay! By the way, she
        was filmed a few times before she got the color application to look so
        smooth....

        Best,
        Diane
      • John Ang
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 27, 2002
          Diane,

          Is there a remote possibility of this show being available somewhere on the
          internet. I do not reside in the US and the programme is not aired here.

          At 07:36 PM 8/26/2002 -0400, you wrote:

          >Hi All,
          >
          >In case anyone is interested, I just got a call from Martha Stewart Living TV
          >telling me that the show which includes my segment on suminagashi marbling
          >will re-air tomorrow at 9AM on Channel 2 in New York. In PA we get it at 10
          >AM on ABC.
          >
          >Regards,
          >Diane Maurer
          >www.dianemaurer.com