suminagashi demo

  • dkmaurer1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26 4:36 PM
      Hi All,

      In case anyone is interested, I just got a call from Martha Stewart Living TV
      telling me that the show which includes my segment on suminagashi marbling
      will re-air tomorrow at 9AM on Channel 2 in New York. In PA we get it at 10
      AM on ABC.

      Regards,
      Diane Maurer
      www.dianemaurer.com
    • jmharring@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27 3:59 PM
        Hi Diane,
        You did a fabulous job on Martha's show. Do you know that you were also on
        Carol Duvall's HGTV show this morning. Between the 2 shows, you'll be well
        known everywhere! Best wishes.
        jacki harrington
      • dkmaurer1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 27 5:54 PM
          Thank you Jackie! I had no idea that both shows were airing today. The
          Carol Duvall show is about four years old. I've been swamped with e-mails
          and phone calls all day. I guess Martha is still doing okay! By the way, she
          was filmed a few times before she got the color application to look so
          smooth....

          Best,
          Diane
        • John Ang
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 27 6:30 PM
            Diane,

            Is there a remote possibility of this show being available somewhere on the
            internet. I do not reside in the US and the programme is not aired here.

            At 07:36 PM 8/26/2002 -0400, you wrote:

            >Hi All,
            >
            >In case anyone is interested, I just got a call from Martha Stewart Living TV
            >telling me that the show which includes my segment on suminagashi marbling
            >will re-air tomorrow at 9AM on Channel 2 in New York. In PA we get it at 10
            >AM on ABC.
            >
            >Regards,
            >Diane Maurer
            >www.dianemaurer.com