Re: needed words from lessons learned

  • sixshort
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2002
      -I agree with Vi, who has been my invaluable mentor for the past
      three years. It helps greatly to have someone to discuss your
      marbling with - someone who can make suggestions and observations,
      but the art of marbling is a process, something that evolves
      gradually. Even the most highly skilled marbling teacher such as Mimi
      can only teach what you can absorb in a given time. The process of
      marbling seems to me to be more of practice, observation, study and
      help from others who are more skilled, rather than one of
      concentrated tuition. I wish you well in your endeavours to obtain a
      grant, and would be interested to hear how you progress if you do
      succeed. For some reason I regard marbling as somewhat arcane, with
      elements of chance and mystery, so for me the journey is far more
      fascinating than the end results. Joan Ajala-- In Marbling@y..., "V.