Re: [Marbling] New members

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2000
      A good question about supplies! There are several marblers here who sell the
      materials you need--mail order. Also---check on John's site--there are links
      there to look at. Finally--if you let us know here the general vicinity you
      are in, maybe another marbler near you can suggest a place close to home to
      get materials. And anyone reading can come forward and offer the basic
      ingredients for a start up kit.
      Jill

      >From: G <gmcneese@...>
      >
      >Can anyone recommend a kit of some sort for a newbie to attempt
      >marbling? I finally went to take a look at the images that have been
      >uploaded and I can't stand it any more. I've got to try this!
    • G
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2000
        Thanks J,
        I am in Adel, Georgia. A small town about 45 miles north of the Florida
        line. I don't know of any marblers or book binders in this area, but if
        there is any out there I sure would love to hear from you.

        J Dolphin wrote:

        > From: "J Dolphin" <jdolphin@...>
        >
        > A good question about supplies! There are several marblers here who sell the
        > materials you need--mail order. Also---check on John's site--there are links
        > there to look at. Finally--if you let us know here the general vicinity you
        > are in, maybe another marbler near you can suggest a place close to home to
        > get materials. And anyone reading can come forward and offer the basic
        > ingredients for a start up kit.
        > Jill
        >
        > >From: G <gmcneese@...>
        > >
        > >Can anyone recommend a kit of some sort for a newbie to attempt
        > >marbling? I finally went to take a look at the images that have been
        > >uploaded and I can't stand it any more. I've got to try this!

        > MAXIMIZE YOUR CARD, MINIMIZE YOUR RATE!
        > Apply NOW!
        >
        > Shortcut URL to this page:

        Adel Ga Online
        Webmeistress
        http://www.adelga.com
        Get Paid for surfing the web click here:
        http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=EFW-151
        Be sure to use ID# EFW-151