FW: Duval papers for sale

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2002
      Please note: I have copied and pasted this message from another list.
      Frank isn't a member of this list, so please respond to him DIRECTLY if you
      are interested in getting some papers by the late, great Michel Duval.

      Jake Benson

      Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 06:40:25 -0700
      From: lehmann1 <lehmann@...>
      Subject: Duval Marble Papers for Sale

      I have a limited supply of original Michel Duval marble papers for
      sale. Duval is considered by many to have been one of France?s best
      marblers. He passed away about 10 years ago, taking his marbling
      secrets with him. These are original marble papers and not the printed
      reproductions currently available. The price per sheet is US $ 24 plus
      shipping.

      If you are interested, please email me directly at
      lehmann@... and I will send you three jpeg images of the
      patterns.

      Frank Lehmann
      Lehmann Bindery