Korean Web Site

  • mpmh60201
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2002
      Gail, et al:
      Some internet setups can get you right there...others not. Try this:
      Type my full name (Milena Hughes) in the Google search engine. Click
      on "Search". The first item should be the U of Kentucky Book Arts
      Weekend. Scroll to the bottom of this page where you see the line of
      additional page numbers. Click on #7. When this info comes up on the
      screen...scroll to Marble 1.htm and link to this site. It is coming
      out of Seoul, Korea. Don't know if this person is a marbler or not.
      The 150 images (besides the "Pros") are quite varied in technique.
      Might be a collector. I can't read the garble...names are in English
      and a few other words, but that's it. Still interesting to view.
      Never saw such a vast selection to view on the internet!
    • John Ang Cheng Siew
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2002
        I dont see the #7 you mentioned

        At 02:46 AM 05-08-2002 -0000, you wrote:
        >Gail, et al:
        >Some internet setups can get you right there...others not. Try this:
        >Type my full name (Milena Hughes) in the Google search engine. Click
        >on "Search". The first item should be the U of Kentucky Book Arts
        >Weekend. Scroll to the bottom of this page where you see the line of
        >additional page numbers. Click on #7. When this info comes up on the
        >screen...scroll to Marble 1.htm and link to this site. It is coming
        >out of Seoul, Korea. Don't know if this person is a marbler or not.
        >The 150 images (besides the "Pros") are quite varied in technique.
        >Might be a collector. I can't read the garble...names are in English
        >and a few other words, but that's it. Still interesting to view.
        >Never saw such a vast selection to view on the internet!

        :)

        John Ang Cheng Siew
        My Paper Marbling Website: <home3.pacific.net.sg/~johnacs>
      • angchengsiew
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2002
          --- In Marbling@y..., John Ang Cheng Siew <johnacs@p...> wrote:
          > I dont see the #7 you mentioned