Obscure Site

  • mpmh60201
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2002
      Found an interesting site out of Seoul, Korea...much marbling (150 of
      his/her personal marbling images), and some stolen stuff from Diane
      Maurer-Mathison's book ("The Ultimate....") shown under the header
      "The Pros". I found it on page 7 of a Google search of my name.
      Seems like EVERYTHING is available to EVERYONE these days!!! (I have
      informed Diane.) Check it out:
      http://kwangyear1.hihome.com/pros.htm
      Who is kwang??? Anyone know? I'm curious, -Milena
    • Gail MacKenzie
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2002
        > Found an interesting site out of Seoul, Korea...much marbling (150 of
        > his/her personal marbling images), and some stolen stuff from Diane
        > Maurer-Mathison's book ("The Ultimate....") shown under the header
        > "The Pros". I found it on page 7 of a Google search of my name.
        > Seems like EVERYTHING is available to EVERYONE these days!!! (I have
        > informed Diane.) Check it out:
        > http://kwangyear1.hihome.com/pros.htm
        > Who is kwang??? Anyone know? I'm curious, -Milena
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        It doesn¹t work....Google says²no such server².