Semaine Châteauguoise à Cambrai , France

  • Lucie Lapierre
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      Bonjour to the marbling yahoo group

      It a invitation to a EBRU Marbling exhibition

      You can contact me for further information

      Lucie Lapierre, marbler

      Lucie Lapierre, artist marbler
      Present to you a exhibition of EBRU marbling work of art
      The birds from the Marguerite d 'Youville sanctuary of Chateauguay

      At the occasion of the week Châteauguay-Québec residents at Cambrai, France
      20 au 25 august 2002

      Festivity Room at the town-hall of Cambrai
      Place Aristide Briand 59400 (Cambrai) France
      Phone: 03 27 73 21 00 WEB: http://www.villedecambrai.com/
      http://www.ville.chateauguay.qc.ca/index2.htm

      Demonstrations
      20 august 19h30 à 20h30, 21 august 18h00 à 18h45
      22 august 19h15 à 20h00, 23 august 14h00 à 15h00
      Wookshop 24 august 9h30 à 16h00
      Matter of your convenience, we can meet at a demonstration period or elsewhere and a other time. Arrival 16 august, departure le 28 august. For a confirmation meeting, you can contact me. Phone(450) 692 8362 E-Mail: lucielapierre@...