Re: [Marbling] New members

  • G
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2000
      Can anyone recommend a kit of some sort for a newbie to attempt
      marbling? I finally went to take a look at the images that have been
      uploaded and I can't stand it any more. I've got to try this!

      J Dolphin wrote:

      > From: "J Dolphin" <jdolphin@...>
      >
      > Hello out there to all the new folks who have come to the list in the
      > last 3 weeks. Please feel free to post questions you have about marbling and
      > we'll see what answers arrive. Also--let us know a bit about your marbling
      > experiences--whether you are just curious or are going to take a course or
      > teach or do marbling from time to time for fun or are working with this
      > technique professionally. If you are completely new to Onelist, check over
      > the community page for the help files and have a look at the posted urls and
      > the uploaded files. Finally--you can catch up on your reading by opening the
      > archives and the digests that have accumulated and see what everyone has
      > been talking about. Enjoy!
      > Jill

      > GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds! Get rates as low as 2.9%
      >
      > Shortcut URL to this page:

      Adel Ga Online
      Webmeistress
      http://www.adelga.com
      Get Paid for surfing the web click here:
      http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=EFW-151
      Be sure to use ID# EFW-151
    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2000
        A good question about supplies! There are several marblers here who sell the
        materials you need--mail order. Also---check on John's site--there are links
        there to look at. Finally--if you let us know here the general vicinity you
        are in, maybe another marbler near you can suggest a place close to home to
        get materials. And anyone reading can come forward and offer the basic
        ingredients for a start up kit.
        Jill

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 4, 2000
          Thanks J,
          I am in Adel, Georgia. A small town about 45 miles north of the Florida
          line. I don't know of any marblers or book binders in this area, but if
          there is any out there I sure would love to hear from you.