Re: [Marbling] Re: Sun Spot Marble

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2000
      Hmmmm..It's MY turn to complain about technology...........I am
      unfortunately unable to view this file...........Don't know why
      either...hmmmmmmm..........Anyone else having problems here??
      Jill

      >From: baumgartner.papierdesign@...
      >
      >J Dolphin schrieb:
      >> Actually--if you upload the file into the community page--everyone can
      take
      >> a look at it then. If you put it as a file attachment
      >
      >Done.
      >Peter
    • G
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2000
        I had to open it with an image viewer that is installed on my pc. I
        don't know why since it is a jpeg like the others.

        J Dolphin wrote:

        > From: "J Dolphin" <jdolphin@...>
        >
        > Hmmmm..It's MY turn to complain about technology...........I am
        > unfortunately unable to view this file...........Don't know why
        > either...hmmmmmmm..........Anyone else having problems here??
        > Jill
        >
        > >From: baumgartner.papierdesign@...
        > >
        > >J Dolphin schrieb:
        > >> Actually--if you upload the file into the community page--everyone can
        > take
        > >> a look at it then. If you put it as a file attachment
        > >
        > >Done.
        > >Peter

        > MAXIMIZE YOUR CARD, MINIMIZE YOUR RATE!
        > Apply NOW!
        >
        > Shortcut URL to this page:

        Adel Ga Online
        Webmeistress
        http://www.adelga.com
        Get Paid for surfing the web click here:
        http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=EFW-151
        Be sure to use ID# EFW-151