Call for proposals

  • carylhanc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2002
      Hi!
      Many of you may not be familiar with the Surface Design Association,
      www.surfacedesign.org
      The headquarters are in Kansas City, MO, and June, 2003 is the time for their
      biennial symposium. They have posted a call for proposals for workshops,
      lectures, etc., and I think it would be wonderful to have marbling
      represented!
      Information about the symposium and submitting proposals is at
      http://www.surfacedesign.org/conference.asp

      Hope to see some of you there!
      Caryl Hancock, Indianapolis
    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2002
        Thank you for posting this link! Indeed I am sure some here will definitely
        want to take a closer look at this association!
        Jill