comb teeth

  • enidadams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14 5:45 AM
      Anyone have a source for long brass pins for making combs? I've used
      stainless quilt pins and nickel plated display pins but would love to
      find some longer versions of the brass pins-on-paper that wouldn't
      rust.

      To cut down on buildup on wooden comb teeth, it helps to seal them
      with water based polyurethane (also slows down corrosion on metal
      pins). Be sure to let the sealer cure well before using.

      Enid Adams