IMG registration

  • Laura Sims
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2002
      If anyone needs a little more time Arrowmont said that
      a person can pay half now and the other half by August
      15. Be aware that they do have a cancellation policy.
      Contact Christina,cwolfenbarger@... for
      further registration questions. Presently there are
      dorm rooms and cottage triples still remaining in
      housing. There is 1 hotel and 2 motels within 2
      blocks if you prefer another type of housing. I will
      be happy to relay those names if you email me at
      indigostone2@... or call me at 828-251-9188 for
      other questions.

      Enigmaticmatrix please note: 4 attempts to use your
      email address were returned.

      http://autos.yahoo.com