Thank YOu!!!

  • enigmaticmatrix
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2002
      Hi, Thank you for seeing what you can do so that I can join in the
      Marbinggathers'!!! i am so very excited!!!! I will watch my email
      from a response from Arrowmont. I will also email the person onT
      uesday. Thank you again!!
      About the other message; Please do not close this list. It has
      helping me so much. PLease do not close it even if you make another
      marblinmg website.
      Donna
    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2002
        No--don't worry! The list is nowhere near ready to be dissolved! And may I
        add, I am Glad it has proved helpful the ALL the marblers here!
        :)
        Jill