New members

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2000
      Hello out there to all the new folks who have come to the list in the
      last 3 weeks. Please feel free to post questions you have about marbling and
      we'll see what answers arrive. Also--let us know a bit about your marbling
      experiences--whether you are just curious or are going to take a course or
      teach or do marbling from time to time for fun or are working with this
      technique professionally. If you are completely new to Onelist, check over
      the community page for the help files and have a look at the posted urls and
      the uploaded files. Finally--you can catch up on your reading by opening the
      archives and the digests that have accumulated and see what everyone has
      been talking about. Enjoy!
      Jill