Re: [Marbling] Marbling Gather

  • Laura Sims
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12 9:05 AM
      Dear Donna,

      I'll contact Christinam,the registrar, and set
      something up. Please email her Monday to get the
      details at cwolfenbarger@....

      I'll look forward to meeting you in September.

      Best, Laura
      --- enigmaticmatrix <Weshabak@...> wrote:
      > Hi, I really desire to come to the marbling gather's
      > and I know that
      > payment has to be made up front. My question is can
      > I make a down
      > payment to hold a space for me and pay the rest
      > before sEptember? If
      > so, what is the minimum amount I can pay to hold my
      > space? I want to
      > come here ever since I first read about it, but i
      > don't want to miss
      > it because I don't have all the money yet. I will
      > get the money, i
      > just don't want it to fill yup without me! Some one
      > please let me
      > know? Donna

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Laura Sims
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12 1:03 PM
        Dear Donna,

        I have forwarded you Arrowmont's response. If you do
        not get it let me know. If you need a little more
        wiggle room I'll see what I can do.

        Since Christina will not be in Monday, it will be best
        to wait until Tuesday if you have additional
        questions.

        http://sbc.yahoo.com