Marbling Gather

  • enigmaticmatrix
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12, 2002
      Hi, I really desire to come to the marbling gather's and I know that
      payment has to be made up front. My question is can I make a down
      payment to hold a space for me and pay the rest before sEptember? If
      so, what is the minimum amount I can pay to hold my space? I want to
      come here ever since I first read about it, but i don't want to miss
      it because I don't have all the money yet. I will get the money, i
      just don't want it to fill yup without me! Some one please let me
      know? Donna
    • Laura Sims
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12, 2002
        Dear Donna,

        I'll contact Christinam,the registrar, and set
        something up. Please email her Monday to get the
        details at cwolfenbarger@....

        I'll look forward to meeting you in September.

        Best, Laura
        --- enigmaticmatrix <Weshabak@...> wrote:
        > Hi, I really desire to come to the marbling gather's
        > and I know that
        > payment has to be made up front. My question is can
        > I make a down
        > payment to hold a space for me and pay the rest
        > before sEptember? If
        > so, what is the minimum amount I can pay to hold my
        > space? I want to
        > come here ever since I first read about it, but i
        > don't want to miss
        > it because I don't have all the money yet. I will
        > get the money, i
        > just don't want it to fill yup without me! Some one
        > please let me
        > know? Donna

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • Laura Sims
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12, 2002
          Dear Donna,

          I have forwarded you Arrowmont's response. If you do
          not get it let me know. If you need a little more
          wiggle room I'll see what I can do.

          Since Christina will not be in Monday, it will be best
          to wait until Tuesday if you have additional
          questions.

          http://sbc.yahoo.com