Re: [Marbling] Digest Number 369

  • mtdatpw@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2002
      I have tried/used most of the paints mentioned in these messages. One thing
      no one mentioned is that one can mix brands of acrylic paints in a bath and
      also with each other. Like others I have found the blacks to be the most
      problem.
      Pro Chemical, Somerset, MA makes a black that is incredible. I have
      not tried most of their colors yet but think they should be good as well.
      I recently moved to New Mexico and am having lots of trouble figuring
      out the temperature stuff and the lack of humidity. Also I am not sure of
      the water qualities so have even tried distilled water for the bath.
      We all do keep on experimenting, don't we. Martha Duran