flattening papers

  • hhumler
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2002
      i have had great success with drying my paper on skirt hangers. when perfectly dry, i then gather it
      all together, sandwich it between two pieces of poster board and stick it underneath a rug that i will
      be walking on (but isn't in a place that guests will notice!) I have done this with as many as 30
      pieces of 18 x 24" at a time. the weight of the carpet and walking on it will straighten the paper out
      within a few days. I sell paper by the piece and after sitting under the carpet, they are in sellable
      condition.