Re: Paper for Cards

  • nwdreamr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13 9:25 AM
      Thank you all for your suggestions.

      I don't know where I will be able to obtain the commercial grade
      card stock, but I am having some success in flattening my paper. I
      believe the problem is lack of control over the drying process. The
      edges dry quicker than the center which creates a fluting effect, so
      I am now experimenting on controlling the drying.

      Sincerely,

      jan