Re: Sun Spot Marble

  • baumgartner.papierdesign@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2000
      I scanned a sun spot paper from the book "The Art of Marbled Paper" by
      Einen Miura (page 80). If you want, I mail it as an attachment to you
      (.jpg file).
      Peter
    • baumgartner.papierdesign@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2000
        J Dolphin schrieb:
        > Actually--if you upload the file into the community page--everyone can take
        > a look at it then. If you put it as a file attachment

        Done.
        Peter
      • Adele Epstein
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 5, 2000

          I'm having trouble with this one, too.  I note that all the other jpeg files in the archives have little pictures of mountains on their icons, but this one doesn't.  Does that mean something?  G- can you tell us more about this image viewer?  What is it????, is it software?  how is it installed?   I've never heard of an "image viewer."

          Many thanks, Adele

          By way of intro, I marble for fun and to create papers to use in book and box structures.As I live in an apartment, I marble sporadically, in workshops or when I can rent/borrow or join someone in their studio space.  What drew me to marbling was the water and color, and the way they interact (I'm really a water person).  Have taken workshops with Iris Nevins, Don Guyot and Lauren Rowland.

          Adele Epstein
          New York, New York
          atelier_adele@...

          Do You Yahoo!?
        • Evi Parissi
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 5, 2000
            --- In Marbling@onelist.com, Adele Epstein <atelier_adele@y...> wrote:

            > I'm having trouble with this one, too. I note that all the other
            jpeg files in the archives have little pictures of mountains on their
            icons, but this one doesn't. Does that mean something? G- can you
            tell us more about this image viewer? What is it????, is it
            software? how is it installed? I've never heard of an "image
            viewer."

            > Many thanks, Adele

            > Adele Epstein
            > New York, New York

            I, too, had problem viewing this file and to overcome the problem I
            associated the file with my browser and was able to see it.
            I have a Windows 98 platform and use both Netscape and Microsoft
            Explorer.
          • Evi Parissi
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 5, 2000
              If you have a Windows98 platform and use Netscape you can view the
              file by right clicking on the image link and choose the "Open in New
              Window" option from the dialog box that appears. Then choose "Open
              it" from the new dialog box and it will open easily.

              Hope I helped a bit.

              Evi Parissi
            • anjutai
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 14, 2008
                Hi Peter

                I just read your message. Would you please mail the sun spot to me
                too. Thank you.

                Anjali