Re: Digest Number 355

  • sixshort
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2002
      Martha, The Ilford wetting and glazing solution is available at
      photographic shops. I think any brand would be suitable. I tried
      this only because photoflo is not available in Australia under that
      name. It works very well as a surfactant for acrylics, suminagashi
      inks and oils. My only warning is that it has an added fungicide, as
      I mentioned before, so it would be wise for you to use protective
      gloves. I use these all the time anyway. Happy marbling.
      Joan