survey

  • Marie Palowoda
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2002
      Blankthis is in response to your survey, milena.

      i am a professional artist. i have a marbling room set up in my studio. i am currently marbling 2 days a week. usually a half day is spent in preparation (mixing paints, aluming, etc.) and the rest of the week is spent marketing, procuring supplies, making art (not necessarily all from marbling). i teach privately maybe 2-5 times a year. i have attended 4 international gatherings.

      Marbled Artworks by Marie Palowoda
      2605 W. 19th Street Road
      Greeley, CO 80634 USA
      970-352-3524